Friday 27 June 2014

Friday Favourites 27/06/14

This week I decided to show you some of my favourite apps on my phone (Android). I figured I use them all the time so they are obviously some of my favourite things!
 This has been my tried and tested app for years. Baby ESP. We got it when Tsuki was born, and even paid for the full version so that we could sync across multiple phones/devices. It is incredibly handy with all the built in options, it gives you charts and statistics. You can even add in custom events with or without timers. It now also has the ability to record solid food/weaning. Fabulous app!
 This is my little addiction of the moment. Monster Match. Its sort of like a cross between candy crush saga and pokemon (or jade cocoon if you ever played that). Its also nice because theres no time limit and you can close it mid 'fight' and it will remember where you got to.
 Free Prints. I used this app recently when they had a promotion on for 10 free prints with free shipping. I mainly wanted to check the quality of the prints and I have to say I wasnt disappointed, they also arrived quickly too! Will be using again in the future.
My Talking Tom. Originally I downloaded this for Tsuki because her nanni has it and she loves it. But its one of those things where you find yourself playing it 'for' your children. Its nice to be able to see the cat growing up and its also alot more interactive than similar apps on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment